Saturday, June 6, 2015

Its been a while

Hey everyone!
Sorry It's been so long since I've posted anything. I'll try to get you all caught up. Junior year has come and almost gone. I've been in 3 plays/ musicals this year. I played Essie in "You can't take it with you". Here are some of my favorite photos from that.




And my personal favorite


Then I teched for the one act show "Baby". I didn't get cast in it, but I love theater so I teched anyway. Oh, did I mention we had a new director this year too? We ended up coming in second to last place but I got an award for the age makeup I did. The judges loved me!

Next I was in "Anything Goes". I played Chasity (one of Renos angels). Here are a few pics.



Any way, Those were the shows I was in this year. (I put stickers on their faces cause I didn't know if they would want to be on my blog) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments :)